Rimmel Kate Moss | Wine107 - Review

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the fact it's been 4 months! I started a new job in January and since then it's been absolutely manic!

I have a little beauty review for you today of my new favourite lipstick from Kate Moss's Rimmel London Collection. Now this little beauty is in the shade 107 and is the perfect berry red for any night out! I'll be honest it's the first ever red lipstick I have bought and I thought 'go loud or go home'!

The formula is a matte finish and is in my opinion long lasting; I find that that I’m reapplying maybe every 2-3 hours which I think is great. It feels lovely once applied and doesn’t leave your lips getting dry despite the fact it’s a matte finish.

I picked this up around 4 weeks ago from my local Superdrug for £5.49 and you can get it for yourselves here online or you could pop along to your local store and pick one up!

As you can see in the picture below it goes with anything! I mean what doesn’t go with a staple red lip, right?

 
Let me know in the comments below if you have this shade or even any others from the collection and let me know what you think of them.


xx

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.