OK Monday, Let's do this!


Happy Monday everyone!

 
 
I don’t know about you lot, but I woke up this morning and felt a god awful chill in the air – summer is definitely over. Nevertheless I had a cute ball of fluff snuggled up to me this morning as I’m looking after my cousins Pug cross King Charles Cavalier for the week whilst he’s away; and since the passing of my own dog it’s nice to have the comfort of another 4 legged little friend in the house again.

 

So following on from last week where I stated in my Friday Feeling post which you can read here I explained that I just wasn’t happy in my job anymore; but here I am currently sat at my desk, doing my standard day job work whilst looking and applying for other jobs. I feel that this is the only thing that’s going to make me happy so I’ve got to go for it and what better way to start the search than bright and early on a Monday!

 

One thing that is making me cheery and happy at the moment is the fact it’s time for my jumpers to make an appearance from the back of my wardrobe. I must admit I do love autumn and the build up to Christmas and winter; it won’t be long before the boots are out and fingers crossed snow will settle this year.

 

So cheers everyone – here’s to a fantastic Monday wherever you are in the world. I hope you have a great day!

Let me know in the comments what you’re up to this week.

 

xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.