Friday Feeling

Good morning everyone!
 

Hallelujah it’s finally Friday to say it’s been a long short week would be an understatement. Despite that we’ve only had a 4 day week due to the UK having a Bank Holiday on Monday it’s definitely been a horrendous week to say the least.
 
I’ve been thinking a lot this week and it’s pretty much occurred to me that I am definitely in the wrong job. As much as I love working with children on the admin side, there’s nothing more I hate than coming into work and having to work with the most ignorant, selfish and rude people I have ever met. It could be that I’m working in a team of women or any other excuse that could be put forward, but at the end of the day I’m just not enjoying myself anymore. To me it seems a chore to have to get up in the morning and put myself through a day of work where I'm not happy and it shouldn’t have to be like that. It may have taken me 9 months to realise this but I’m actually beginning to feel better about the situation because I can now look around for something I’m going to enjoy more and that may get me on the career path I’ve  been wanting since I was 17.


I turn 20 in just under 6 weeks’ time and before I know it I’ll be 25, in a dead end jobecause I never got the courage to take it upon myself to change this situation. I think knowing that I can change this and having the drive to change this is going to make my life a heck of a lot easier for me; also hopefully more enjoyable as well!


I’m very much aware that getting a new job isn’t going to be easily, let alone the job I actually want, because as we all know jobs are hard to come by nowadays. But it’s the start I guess; the start of actually making my life move in the right direction.


I just want you all to know that if you’re having a terrible time at work and things just aren’t working out anymore -  get your head in the game and find something that you will enjoy rather than being  unhappy for the next however many years at a job that does not appeal to you. You got this!


Let me know in the comments what you all do as your daily jobs, I’d love to know!
 

xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.