Is It Friday Yet?

Hey everyone,

So today I'm working from home, I guess one of the only perks with my current job - around once in every 2 months..hmm.

Anyway, I think I've realised today that I'm just not happy if I'm honest. I think I've gotten to the point where I'm fed up of everyone telling me what to do and how to live my life and I just need a break.

Even my friends and family think it's okay to rule my life and if I'm honest - It's not! I don't think that the people closest to you realise that when you say you need some time YOU REALLY NEED SOME TIME WITHOUT EVERYONE BUTTING THEIR NOSES IN TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT.

I know these posts the past couple of weeks have been a bit repetitive, but in all honesty how can I carry on with my life if all others are doing is holding me back?

I have my parents telling me not to see certain people, to change my number, to stay in every night and not go out, to do everything that theyy want me to do. I see their point, but my brother doesn't get treated this way, it's all a bit unfair if I'm honest. i know others will have opinions like, wait a minute they're your parents they care and love for you and my god I do understand that, but at the same time I don't want to be treated differently.

If I wanna go out, I can go out?! I don't have a curfew no more, I have a house key and soon to have my liscense, what will they do then take my keys from me??? I just don't get it.

I believe that everyone should be treated equal, because we are all infact equal. There are no differences between one another we are human beings and we are who we are in this world.

Everyone has a reason, and everyone has a identity. That is what people need to remember from time to time instead of jumping on their high horse and thinking that they're the most important people in this world - cause they're not.

We are who we are for a reason.

xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.