Week 2 #90daychallengeCL



Good afternoon everyone,

So it’s been two weeks since I posted an update regarding this but this is due to me being so highly busy with my new puppy, Molly – if you haven’t met Molly yet, you can read all about her here, or see her little face on my Instagram.

It makes more sense to do this 90 day challenge as weekly updates as daily posts I feel will be a bit too hard and more than likely repetitive and I don’t want them to be boring for you to read. So Thursdays/Fridays will be the day for you all to keep your eyes peeled for an update!

So the question you’re all probably dying to know the answer for is how has it been going? Being completely honest, it has been SO HARD!!! I’m slowly managing my food intake and then next week will start work outs alongside my diet. I felt this was the best way to do it so I’m not rushing into it and I can do it slowly and start the weight loss journey properly rather than rushing into it all.

I’ve started using an app again after many years of struggle to keep it going, called My Fitness Pal. My Fitness Pal is an app where you can log your food intake and set your own calorie goal for the day which is calculated by your height and weight! You can log your exercise and then it will tell you roughly how many calories you’ve burnt which will give you a ‘net’ score for the day. It’s a good little app where you can also add friends and have a little chat on the home page and discussion boards. I’d 100% totally recommend this app and it’s free – there is an option for you to upgrade to ‘Premium’ but the free version works just as well. If you have this app or wish to download it you can follow and find me on there under the username ‘JodieMTaylor’.
An example of My Fitness Pal

I’ve started buying magazines such as Woman’s Health and Woman’s Fitness. They offer a lot of motivation, low calorie recipes, stories and even workouts for you to try at home! I’d recommend them if you need a further push to give yourself the motivation you need, or even just a simple read – it’s amazing what information they can tell you. I mean, who knew that you can lose weight and still eat chocolate and drink red wine?! Amazing!


Another app and website for motivation is Pinterest! Pinterest is a website full of anything and everything you could ever find in a photo form; whether its motivational quotes or DIY cup holders – just type it in the search bar and off you go. If any of you are on Pinterest you can follow me here and see all of my different boards.
 
I’ve decided that once a week I’m going to weigh myself and post whether I’ve lost or gained – then at the end of the 90 days I’m going to give you some before and after photos as well as the before and after of my actual weight!
 
Also before I sign off here I want to make you aware that sometime in the near future my blog will be going under a complete makeover. So if you next come on here and it looks completely different – do not stress it was meant to happen!
 
Until next time,
 
All the love,
 
C xo




No comments :

Powered by Blogger.