Week 6 #90DayChallengeCL

Hello everyone,
 
Wow I’m on my sixth week but only third update – again apologies for this work has taken over my life again!
 
So a little update for you all here, but I lost 5lbs! May not be much but it is to me and I am so excited moving forward with this journey to see the results and share them with you all as well.
I’m finding that some, not many of my old clothes are beginning to be less tight and I’m feeling a lot more confident in myself which is good so I’m pleased about that.
With the sun making an appearance these past few weeks I just about feel confident enough to get my legs out but not my stomach; so there’s been no sun bathing for me – although fingers crossed that this will all change soon.
As I’m writing this I’m sat at work contemplating yet again if I’m in the right job or not but we live as we mean to go on.
Sorry it’s a short one today – expect a longer one next week!
 
Let me know what you’ve been up to this week in the comments below.
 
All the love,
C xo
 
 

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.