Lifestyle Transformation | Cheshire Lane #2


Happy Tuesday everyone!

So, I seem to have failed again when I said that I’d be daily blogging for 90 days for the Lifestyle Transformation – unfortunately some things happened and I haven’t been able to access Social Media for a while so here’s a little update from what I’ve been up to.

I’ll be honest, the first week was hard. Having to remember that you’re trying to make yourself a better person is difficult when you struggle to come out of your comfort zone. I for one struggle in public places on my own as I just feel awkward and it is quite frightening for me. Although; these past 4 weeks I’ve been attempting to push myself and make sure that I’m at least trying rather than failing and I feel it’s going alright, so fingers crossed it stays that way!

Health eating & exercise wise I’d say I’m doing alright; I’ve been walking a lot more rather than getting the bus or a lift and lying off of the McDonalds! It’s the only thing with being a car enthusiast that you end up in a car park near a fast food chain most nights and the temptation is horrific but will power it is I’m getting there! I now go to the gym every Thursday with my cousin – yes you heard that right, I have a Gym Membership!!! So it seems to be all going well.

All I need to do now is find a job that I would want to get up for in the morning and one that I will enjoy – but I can’t have everything straight away. It’s a learning curve and I’m going to have to keep trying.

That’s all I’ve really aimed for these past 4 weeks and I guess out of everything with the breakup and my eating problem is that I’ve come out a better and stronger person. I guess the only way is up right now and I’m looking forward to what the future holds!

 

I’m not sure if any of you have heard Rachel Platten – Fight Song  but I urge you all to have a listen, quite a lovely motivating song.

 

Let me know in the comments what you’ve been up to and if you love the song!

 

xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.