Lifestyle Transformation | Cheshire Lane #1

Hey everyone,

So whilst I'm currently on my lunch break I just tuned in to Alfie Deyes - more or less known as PointlessBlog on YouTube vlog from yesterday. He mentioned about a 90 day Lifestyle Transformation that Yousef from DoseofFousey had been taking part in and you know what it's really inspired me and I cannot wait for Sunday when his transition video is coming out.

It's made me think, there's been a lot going on in my life recently with a terrible break up, I haven't been looking after myself properly nor have I been happy in general - so I now think it's time for me to start living my life to it's full potential. Here I am 19, turning 20 in 2 months’ time and all I want is to be happy again.

So here's a new DAILY segment, yes I said daily! So you can all follow my transformation to being the happy, healthy lady I want to be in the future. I guess every day you're going to find out something new about me as there's a lot I've kept hidden inside that I didn't want to show, and I think this transition will help me become who I want to be.

I reckon sometime during these 90 days as well my YouTube Channel will take off, and in a video if it happens you'll be able to see the real me, not just Jodie Taylor - the girl behind the blog of Cheshire Lane.

I hope that you are all able to come on this journey with me, and I hope that maybe it inspires you to pick yourself up if you need it, or to be able to overcome worries about not wanting to leave the house or just to be able to be yourself the way you want to be.

So it started this morning I guess, despite being out until 11:00pm last night, I managed to actually get up on time this morning and not roll into work late! I think me getting into work on time as well made the colleagues a bit shocked as it hasn't happened in a while. But so far, it's been a really good day. There have been no snide comments and I've had my happy face on thinking positive!
Here's something you never knew, I smoke. Yes the dreaded cigarette has been a part of my life since I was 16. Normally, I'd smoke around 10 a day and its currently 1:25pm as I'm writing this and I've had 3 cigarettes, normally it would be double by now. It could be because I'm in a positive place or it could be because I'm just having a good day in general - who knows.

So I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to write this every day maybe I'll give you an update of the pass 24 hours and we'll go with it that way? Obviously, I'm going to have good and bad days as nothing nor nobody is perfect but I hope you can follow me on this journey as I try to improve my life.
Let me know in the comments if you've ever done anything life changing like this, I want to know how you felt and what kept you motivated to carry on!

xo
 

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.