What’s On My Face - Makeup Monday

Hello every one,

And a happy Monday to you all! I feel myself that the weekend went a bit too quick for my liking, but what can you do?

Today’s post is a ‘What’s on My Face’ so you can all see the beauty products I'm going to be using this week.

From left to right we have Collection EXTREME 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner, Barry M Shape and Define Brow Kit, Bourjois Blush, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and Benefit Roller Lash Mascara.

I know, I know this has been a staple for many women now as a quick and easy eye liner fix, but for me I never used to wear eye liner - but I’ve caught the bug! I prefer the felt tip liner to a liquid eyeliner as you can make it as thick or thin as you like. The application is great - quick and easy! And I wouldn’t say it lasts 24 hours, for me around about 12 as let’s be honest none of us will be up for 24 hours just for an eyeliner!

2015 seems to be the year of the eyebrow, whether you prefer a gorgeous full on eyebrow such as Cara Delivigne or sleek and elegant eyebrows like Mila Kunis you could get either look with this gorgeous kit. Inside the box features a wax to shape your brows, a dark brown powder to create a fuller brow and a light beige powder to highlight your brow arch - it also includes miniature tweezers and a double ended application brush - bargain! This kit has been serving me very well for quite some time and I can tell it’s going to be a continuous repurchased product in my make up bag! If you’re just starting out with your brows it’s a great starter kit, but it’s also great for those of you more advanced wanting to create that fuller look.

This little compact blusher from Bourjois is a lifesaver! If you’re out for the day and need a quick touch up it is the perfect product, as most Bourjois blushes come with a small compact blush inside just one swatch on your cheekbones will leave you with a gorgeous rose like glow! With it being so small you could pop it in your handbag and whip it out when you need it. I will warn you that it is very pigmented but blends extremely well. The product is matte finishing and keeps your cheeks glowing for the whole day - perfect for a date night!

I have been repurchasing this foundation for around 3 years now, it’s my baby. It keeps my skin nice and hydrated and gives off a gorgeous healthy glow. It applies really well to the skin although you’ve got to buff it in as well as possible as it does like to stick around the neck area sometimes. I would recommend this foundation to anyone looking for something new as it’s not too pricey and there are quite a few shades available. When I come back from my holidays I always go between 1 and 2 shades darker and it fits my skin tone perfectly.

I’ll be honest; I am not a massive fan of concealer’s as I struggle to find one that fits underneath or above my foundation well and really blends. I don’t wear it too often but when I do I will always reach for this one, I find that it blends well under my foundation but not as great as I would like it to. This is probably down to the formula of it but used on its own with just some powder buffed over your face is great. It is a good coverage concealer and is a great staple to have.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara has been out for around 2-3 months now I think? I bought it on a whim whilst waling passed the Benefit counter in Debenhams and I thought I’d give it a try. Compared to They’re Real Mascara, Roller Lash is a god send. I find it makes my lashes looks great and nice and long. Also because if the brush your eyelashes don’t clump together which is great! - I had some problems where They’re Real would clump and I’d look like I’d put on a whole tube of mascara! It is a bit of a pricey product but you’re definitely paying for quality here!

So that’s what’s going to be on my face this coming week, give it take a little eye shadow from my MUA Palette, you can read my review of that here.


Let me know in the comments what makeup you’re going to be using this week!


xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.