2015 on Cheshire Lane

Well well well, it's an understatement to say that I haven't posted on here in a while!

It's been a very hectic last few months numerous trips to the hospital and a new full time job for myself! It's been a bit scary but hey ho I got through it!

 Anyhow, last night we celebrated the coming of the new year and when it struck midnight it seemed that this year I needed to do something not only to benefit myself, but the others around me too, so this is where my 2015 bucket list comes in!

Each month (hopefully!!!) I am going to try and accomplish something that I've never done before and document here for you all to read about. Also inbetween there will be both lifestyle and beauty posts going up too, I really want this year to be the year for Cheshire Lane.

My 'official' 2015 bucket list will be up on a brand new post on Monday the 5th so keep your eyes peeled out for that!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas wherever you are in the world and that your time was filled with joy and happiness!

Let me know in the comments what your goals for 2015 are! I'd love to hear from you all!

XO




No comments :

Powered by Blogger.