Garnier Moisture Match

Happy Thursday everyone -  Yes it's nearly Friday!
Today I've got a little review for you all. I've been using this product for such a long while now and I thought it definitely needs a space on the blog.

Around Christmas time my face was unfortunately awfully dry, no matter how much I tried to cover it up with make-up and god knows what, it just wasn't working so I popped into Superdrug whilst on a shopping trip and picked up the Garnier Moisture Match for Normal to Dry Skin.

Now, I had tried this before as I had received sample sachets of each of the different moisturisers in the post and I was just so fed up with my skin that I thought, sod it I'm going to buy the full size one, so I did! And 
well, it’s been an absolute god send!

After using it for around 5 months now, the dry patches have amazingly cleared from my face, I’ll admit for the first month or so I was a bit like ‘oh, is this worth it?’ but I’ll tell you now girls, it definitely is!
The product itself is a very thick and heavy moisturiser but it sits on the skin well and doesn't leave you with a sticky residue in the morning - I've had some problems with this with other moisturisers in the past.
There are five different moisturisers in the collection from Garnier, catering for all skin types and at £5.99 it’s definitely worth it!

You can buy the product here

from Superdrug.

Let me know in the comments if any of you have ever tried any of the Garnier Moisture Match’s, I’d love to know how you all got on!


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.