Barry M Collection!

Now it's no surprise that I absolutely love nail varnishes and today I wanted to share with you all my Barry M collection. I only have 8 polishes as I'm so very picky with the colours I choose but I will venture out and try something more daring soon - promise!
Left to right: Caramel, Papaya, Meadow, Strawberry, Berry, Blue Moon, Mushroom & Matt White

Caramel is from the Barry M Matte Collection and I absolutely love the finish texture of the polish, if love the feel of a gorgeous matte but smooth texture, then I'd definitely urge you to go out and grab yourself one of these polishes!
Papaya is my only Gelly Hi-Shine polish I own and I must say the colour is gorgeous, a bright vibrant peach is perfect for summer and the gel finish definitely does the colour justice!
Meadow is of the new Silk collection by Barry M and oh my gosh, I'm definitely going to be buying more of these polishes. The Silk collection have a shimmer finish to them and they look gorgeous on your nails, an absolute god send from Barry M!
The other 7 colours are just your standard Barry M nail polishes and they are great, they come in so many different colours so cater for everyone's taste, they're fantastic. My favourite that I own at the moment is definitely Berry. Berry is a gorgeous purple tone and again looks great on the nails, especially for summer!

I hope you enjoyed my Barry M Nail collection guys! I'd love to see some pictures of your collections too! Tweet me over at @Cheshire_Lane I'd love to see them!




No comments :

Powered by Blogger.