Nails Inc, Piccadilly Circus.



So the other day I was round my friend’s house helping her clear out all her makeup and she gave me a few bits that she didn’t use anymore and this was one of them.
Nails Inc London is a company which produce some lovely polishes. This particular one is called ‘Piccadilly Circus’ and is a lovely rich red/purple.
This polish retails at £11, even though that is expensive for a polish it is most definitely worth the buy. I haven’t been able to find this in any of my local high street shops, so it may be available in Westfield’s in London etc, but other than that you can purchase from Nails Inc on their website.
It applies without any hassle and the brush is really good as well, I had no problems when applying this to my own nails and my nail display sticks although I did apply a clear base coat beforehand. The polish does not leave streaks on your nails and I think is a great product. In the picture I have only applied one coat and I don’t particularly think that another coat will be needed.
A rich colour like ‘Piccadilly Circus’ is one that I think would go well with anything black such as a blouse or an evening dress and heels.
This is a company that I definitely will be purchasing from again when my bank balance isn’t so small!
So, what nail varnish’s do you use? Will you be purchasing from Nails Inc any time soon?
Ches xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.