Barry M, Berry.



I really love Barry M at the moment, so whilst in Superdrug the other day buying a few other things I couldn’t resist but treat myself to a new polish.

I ended up buying nail paint by Barry M in the colour Berry, 308; I really love pastel colours right now so I went for a pastel purple, a colour I have never used before.
The brush itself is lovely and easy to use which is always a plus, and as you can see from the image the polish comes out the exact same on your nails as it looks in the bottle. In the past I have had problems with some brands of polishes with them coming out a different colour on my nails to what they look like in the bottle and obviously I was quite disappointed, but I am 100% happy with this Barry M product!
Pastel colours are one that I will definitely be buying again from Barry M, and as this was only £2.99 so definitely a bargain for a good quality product!
What do you all think of Barry M?
Ches xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.