Monday News!

Hello everyone!

It's been a while right? So let's get down to business. I hope you've all been well, merry and are by now most definitely getting into the Christmas spirit! In my family house we've got our lights, tree and decorations up and it looks great. 9 days to go!

So it's finals, exams, coursework and assignment deadlines for every student worldwide right now and it is stressful as hell, but it's lovely to be able to have a break and sit back and just write to you guys! So in my last post I did say I was going to be doing Wreck This Journal, well if I'm honest I've lost the book and I feel 100% stupid and silly about it! Sorry everyone if you was looking forward to it, but when I do find it I'll do a picture post of some things that I've done in it for you all.

I did mention on my twitter that I was going to be changing up my blog a bit and not just stick to beauty, mainly because I'm out and about travelling a lot more, I'm on a tight budget, and I just wanted a wider range of topics to cover and pretty much write what I want to write rather than being tied down to one genre. So I hope that's okay with everyone and doesn't bother you too much, any problems do not hesitate to drop a comment below. 

So what have I been doing? I celebrated my 18th birthday back in October, I’ve been getting on with a lot of coursework, snuggling on the sofa next to the open fire with a nice hot drink, painting my nails and being a right old girl haha!

As it’s now December and we’re getting nearer to Christmas and New Year, my new year’s resolution is to get back into blogging and buy a decent camera so I can document my life pretty much and share it with you all!

I’m currently writing this blog post in a free at college and I’ve now got a lesson in about 5 minutes, so I’m going to leave it here guys with a cute picture of Christmassy pug for you all to enjoy on this dull Monday!

Have a good week everyone!

xx

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.