Barry M, Set of 4 Travel Brushes - Review


Whilst out shopping not too long ago up in Ipswich town I took it upon myself to buy myself a new set of brushes because my old ones had pretty much their day. I had heard a lot of bloggers raving about the Barry M Travel Brush Set so I thought I might as well buy it for myself and see what all the hype is about!

The set consists of 4 brushes, a powder/blusher brush, an eye shadow brush, a lip brush; a lash comb brush and they all come in a handy mock-croc case that is perfect handbag size!

The brushes themselves are fantastic; they’re all smooth and easy to use and are not rough at all like some other brushes I’ve used in the past. I haven’t used the lip brush yet, but the texture of the brush is so smooth it is a great buy, and so is the rest of the set!

I would definitely buy the bigger set of brushes when I have the money as Barry M have such a wide range of brushes out at the moment that are all great quality.

This set retails at £9.99 for the 4 brushes and the mock-croc case. You can buy them from your local stores such as Superdrug and Boots.

What brushes do you use and do you think they are worth the money you pay?
Let me know what you think!

Ches xo

* I am currently using a photo off of the Superdrug website as my camera is in repair, so all rights reserved are to Superdrug.

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.