A Thought For A Monday

Morning lovely's and welcome to a new week and a happy Monday to you all!

I think because I was asleep by 9pm last night I'm somehow wide awake and was up and raring to go at 6am! Don't ask me how but it happened aha.

So we're now three weeks into the new year and it seems things are going fairly well! If you read my post last year 'An Open Letter To My Best Friend' I can actually now tell you all that I'm finally in a relationship with my best friend. I took the plunge and me and Josh are happier than ever before - you've got to start the year off on a positive note right?

So an update on the driving theory polava; I failed again! Oooooooops. I'll be honest I was quite down about it because yet again it was one mark!!! I failed by so wasn't best pleased either but I'm going to book it up again after payday because I'm still skint from Christmas and I'll passing with flying colours - I hope!

Anyhow I'm currently on the bus to work because I obviously cannot drive yet which sucks and for a Monday it's a lot busier than usual; but my anxiety is at bay and I'm all good today which is a positive start to the week.

Few little things I thought I'd let you all aware of I'm currently trying out some Bourjois lipsticks for a review on Friday so put that in your calendars as it should be quite exciting. There's a few more beauty posts lined up in the coming weeks too so keep your eyes peeled!

What are you all up to on this fine Monday anyway? Let me know in he comments below.

All the love

C xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.