Liverpool

Hey everyone,

Today's post is a bit different but is about something that's very close to my heart!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE FIXTURES FOR LIVERPOOL 15/16?!

Sat here on my lunch break I've had a nosey through and I can tell this season is gonna kick off with a BANG!

Eventhough the main man himself Stevie G will not be around I think with the current lineup it's gonna be one heck of a good season for Liverpool! If many of you didn't know I visited Anfield last December with my now ex boyfriend and I absolutly loved it, I know one day I'll definitly want to move to Liverpool cause it was such an amazing city.

If you're a football fan like me and haven't seen the fixtures yet you can find it here hopefully I'll be going to another game this upcoming season and I cannot wait!

Do you guys like your football? Let me know in the comments who you support and if it's Liverpool - You Will Never Walk Alone my friend.

xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.